Friday, April 17, 2009

A Ride with the Coops...

One of my favorite parts of being here is taking a rides in the golf cart with my parents each night. Every night they hop in there golf cart and ride around the park. If there were such thing as a decked out golf cart, my dad has it...It's pretty fancy. Although I love to take a ride in the cart, I am not the one who loves it the most! 


If you even mention the cart...Cody, the dog, is in the cart ready and waiting. He loves to take rides, which is ironic because he used to be deathly afraid of it. When Brian and I visited one time we dragged him in, He is now in love <3



Another P.S.... I REALLY, REALLY miss Brian! I can't wait to give him a runny jumpy hug when I see him tomorrow. 


He is such  a stud! 



I love you and miss you bubba...I cannot wait to see you tomorrow. Sleep in tomorrow and miss me lots ;) Love you more than the mountains, seas, and the oceans!

1 comment:

Excellent Parent said...

A runny Jummy Hug....sounded like you have Dinarena!!