I have been thinking about you and praying for you a lot lately...
It is such an honor to be your sister, best friend, life companion, shoulder to lean into and cry on, and sister in Christ.
I treasure your friendship.
You are a woman whose beauty is captivating.
You are the most loyal friend one can have.
Your heart is beautiful.
You love deeply...feel deeply and sacrifice much.
You are the most generous person I know.
You love Jesus passionately,
Walk with him with great integrity,
and Seek to know him Daily.
Thank you for loving me like you do...unconditionally.
You love me even though I was the classic big sister.
I have said and done things that I regret from our childhood,
but you still love me.

As I was praying for you on Tuesday,
this verse came to mind:
It is a life verse for you...
"The Lord your God is with you,
he is mighty to save.
He will take great delight in you,
he will quiet you with his love,
he will rejoice over you with singing."
Zephaniah 3:17
Stephanie, the Lord rejoices over you with singing. He looks at you with great pleasure and quiets you with his love.
I love you dearly my boogie...You are and are becoming a thing of great beauty.
<3 Jen
It is such an honor to be your sister, best friend, life companion, shoulder to lean into and cry on, and sister in Christ.
I treasure your friendship.
You are a woman whose beauty is captivating.
You are the most loyal friend one can have.
Your heart is beautiful.
You love deeply...feel deeply and sacrifice much.
You are the most generous person I know.
You love Jesus passionately,
Walk with him with great integrity,
and Seek to know him Daily.
Thank you for loving me like you do...unconditionally.
You love me even though I was the classic big sister.
I have said and done things that I regret from our childhood,
but you still love me.
As I was praying for you on Tuesday,
this verse came to mind:
It is a life verse for you...
"The Lord your God is with you,
he is mighty to save.
He will take great delight in you,
he will quiet you with his love,
he will rejoice over you with singing."
Zephaniah 3:17
Stephanie, the Lord rejoices over you with singing. He looks at you with great pleasure and quiets you with his love.
I love you dearly my boogie...You are and are becoming a thing of great beauty.
<3 Jen

1 comment:
well said
Post a Comment