Thursday, April 23, 2009

The Funny Teacher...

Kids always say..."Mrs. Dean is the funny teacher." This is the reputation I have earned thus far in my teaching career. Luckily, kids like funny. I always wanted to be a teacher and a mom growing up, so by teaching now, I am living out one of my dreams. Really...It is the perfect job. You never REALLY have to grow up. I still throw jelly beans at people daily...get to laugh when people fart... learn something new everyday and love on some pretty amazing kids.

Tonight we had our open house, so I took my camera with me. Now, I can show you around my classroom. I run a pretty tight ship in my classroom...It is very clean and well organized. I do not do well when things are disorganized or out of place, and this works well in a school:) I get to decide our schedule every day, and my job is very predictable, with many laughs in between.



A view from the back of the room.




It was fun making the web on this bulletin board...They are a lot of work!



The masks are their book reports....I try to have them doing creative book reports, instead of the boring 1 page review.


This is my mini me...I swear she is me 20 years ago (sorry for the blurriness).


Abby Girl


Daphne Girl



Back at home with the Bubbs :)


2 comments:

neverenoughcoffee said...

I like that no matter what the topic of your post you always throw in a pic of Brian at the end. You must really like him or something ;-)

Jen said...

heee hee snort...I do:)