Tuesday, April 21, 2009

A Evening with the Linns...

I am sorry that I have not blogged in a couple days...the heat seems to have zapped any creative energy in me. Tonight I had the privilege of hanging out with a couple cute kids...I loved taking some pictures of them having fun in the water, so I had to share!

Pure Joy! He is just so darn happy!


She told me she wanted one of her back, so I took one of her back and kept snapping until I got to the front...This is her ..."Hey! I caught you" face. Those Eyes can melt you!

Shoes anyone?



I love the red barn in front of our house!


There are no words to describe this picture...It is my favorite! She began squirting me with the hose, while I was taking pictures... I was soaked...she was elated.



Hannah took this one :)

Daniel did not like to stand in the grass. He loved the water, but he would make this sad face every time he had to stand in the grass.

1 comment:

Bec said...

Oh they are super cute! Those pics of her soaking you were cracking me up!