Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Time to Start a New Blog...

Well, the time has finally come... [a hush falls over the crowd]...to hear all about the Deans. I am starting this blog in part as an avenue for me to express my love for words, share our journey with others, and post some of the pictures that I love taking. Sit down...buckle your seat belts...and enjoy the ride. It may be a bumpy one, so please, PLEASE keep your hands and feet inside the vehicle at all times during the duration of this ride. We wouldn't want anyone to lose a limb.

3 comments:

Excellent Parent said...

wow, how did you make it so cool, do mine! seriusly! And im glad you started it! its gunna be good

Anne-Therese said...

I love it! And I have to say, I love your "about me" statement...beautiful!

Bec said...

I'm following you! See, I told you I'd read it! Can't wait to delve into the world of Jen!