I am soooo glad you have a blog. I am following. I have been doing it for a couple years now. I look forward to hearing your heart and getting to know you better! Love you, Jen!
We are a couple following after Jesus, learning to live in the grace of imperfection, trudging through the muddy waters of infertility, and believing in miracles as we wait. We have one beautiful daughter through the miracle of adoption, and we are starting the process to grow our family again.
2 comments:
A Three year old actually took this picture... I was bending down and doing contortions in order to make sure she got me:)
I am soooo glad you have a blog. I am following. I have been doing it for a couple years now. I look forward to hearing your heart and getting to know you better! Love you, Jen!
Post a Comment