Jordan Loves this!!! We watched it a month ago when you posted it and today she came and sat on my lap while I was at the computer. She begged me to let her watch the cat movie. it took me a sec to figure out what she was talking about, because we dont have any cat movies... Then she said it was on the computer and I rememberd this.. she has been say "chicka wow wow chicka wow wow" over and over and over again ever since. Lol thank for the laugh :o)
We are a couple following after Jesus, learning to live in the grace of imperfection, trudging through the muddy waters of infertility, and believing in miracles as we wait. We have one beautiful daughter through the miracle of adoption, and we are starting the process to grow our family again.
2 comments:
Thanks for posting this! Soooo funny!
Jordan Loves this!!! We watched it a month ago when you posted it and today she came and sat on my lap while I was at the computer. She begged me to let her watch the cat movie. it took me a sec to figure out what she was talking about, because we dont have any cat movies... Then she said it was on the computer and I rememberd this.. she has been say "chicka wow wow chicka wow wow" over and over and over again ever since. Lol thank for the laugh :o)
Post a Comment