skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Key Players...
Let's meet some of the key players in my story...
1. Brian Thomas Dean:
Brian is the love of my life...I may be biased, but I do think that he is the most handsome man who has ever walked the face of the earth. He is the real deal. He loves God and pursues him (and me:) with every ounce of his being. Being the smartest person I know, he provides for us without fail. He is passionate...really very black and white in so many ways, which I appreciate. He leads our family with confidence, faith, and boldness. I feel honored to be his wife, and if you don't know him well, get to know him! He is amazing!
2. Our Family:

Our Parents: Our parents are our biggest cheerleaders...they are the reason that we follow Jesus. They have left a legacy for us and our children, with big shoes to fill. I couldn't find a picture right off the bat of Brian and his dad, so there will be one to follow. He will get his very own post. I am so incredibly thankful for our parents who were determined to raise us to follow Jesus. They love us unconditionally, and they are always there in a moments notice...which is great because, sometimes, you just need your mommy and daddy:)


Stephanie and Jessica has also been a major backbone in our lives. I prayed so stinkin' hard that they would both move to San Luis Obispo, so I wouldn't be missing them. On their own, they decided to move here...of course with a little encouragement ...nonetheless, they are here! Praise the Lord! They are an answer to prayer. Truly, they are more valuable than gold to us. I know that in a moment, either of them would drop everything, donate a limb, whatever was needed for us. We love them!
3. Our Friends:


Our Friends...well, just a few of them. We have so many people who we love and adore. Each of them has stood with us through thick and thin. When we don't have the strength to believe, they stand in the gap for us, loving us, and holding us up. We love you!
1 comment:
We love you Dean family...and will never stop believing for you.
Post a Comment