.jpg)
Lately, I have been coming home after work and spending 20 minutes or so with my neighbor's horses...Today, they saw my car and started running towards the fence, waiting for their scratchies. I climb up on the fence, sit, and breathe in deeply the
beauty and majesty of these incredible animals.
I have always been drawn to horses. There is just something about them. The way they walk, the way they hold themselves. They are clothed in great strength. If I had muscles like them, I would look sick, but they are obviously creatures of great strength...able to carry a heavy weight, but they are so graceful. When I see them run out in the open, it often times simply takes my breath away.
Sleeping has been challenging lately...I lie awake for hours begging the Lord to just fall asleep.
Once I am asleep, I stay asleep...It's just the falling asleep that is difficult.
Lately, I have felt more like a sloth, sluggish and blah,
than a horse, clothed in strength and grace.
Still, I dream of being like these horses...
Able to hold my head up high, run the race with endurance yet with great grace.
From Glory to Glory, I believe I am bit by bit being set free...
Able to be like these horses...free.
beauty and majesty of these incredible animals.
I have always been drawn to horses. There is just something about them. The way they walk, the way they hold themselves. They are clothed in great strength. If I had muscles like them, I would look sick, but they are obviously creatures of great strength...able to carry a heavy weight, but they are so graceful. When I see them run out in the open, it often times simply takes my breath away.
Sleeping has been challenging lately...I lie awake for hours begging the Lord to just fall asleep.
Once I am asleep, I stay asleep...It's just the falling asleep that is difficult.
Lately, I have felt more like a sloth, sluggish and blah,
than a horse, clothed in strength and grace.
Still, I dream of being like these horses...
Able to hold my head up high, run the race with endurance yet with great grace.
From Glory to Glory, I believe I am bit by bit being set free...
Able to be like these horses...free.

1 comment:
Your friends see you as these Horses! That picture is beautiful, and you are beautiful! We love you Jen
Post a Comment