Sunday, June 21, 2009

The Apple doesn't Fall Far...

...From the tree...

Happy Poppa's Day to my Daddies!
I will write tomorrow,
as we have been driving
and running around all day.

If you know me well or even don't know me well,
you can look at the picture below and understand me a bit better.

You see...
The Apple most definitely does not fall far from my Poppa's tree. I am most definitely my father's daughter. I attempted to get a "normal" picture with my dad this weekend. I am not sure that such a thing exists.

I tried to cover his mouth...much to no avail. Nothing worked. He kept being a goofus.

What's the old saying? If you can't beat them? Join them?
Yep...this apple fell pretty darn close to this tree :p

Finally, Us both being "normal"

Two handsome men...
I look forward to writing more tomorrow...
Be ready!
It will be good!

No comments: