Friday, June 19, 2009

In Palos Verdes...

We are in Palos Verdes for the weekend. This is where Brian grew up and where we met. It is a beautiful city, and it is always a blessing seeing the family. Tomorrow, we get to celebrate our god-daughter's graduation, and my parents will also be joining us. It will be exciting to have so many people we love in the same room...celebrating. Today, we went to the cliffs and walked around a bit...Rubio's for lunch...Geese, I wish they had one of those in SLO.

Later, I am going on a peacock hunt...hunting for pictures. Rolling Hills Estates is famous for them. They are beautiful this time of year but seriously obnoxious.

This is the neighbor girl. She came over and hung out for a bit today. As we were hanging out she randomly leaned over, wrapped her arms around me, and said, "I just love you." I melted right there...oey gooeyness all over the driveway. I couldn't help but take a picture of her.
More pictures to come as the weekend progresses :)

No comments: