I am entering a contest, and the challenge is CUTE...
I have no children,
except all of my friend's kids,
who I am second mama to.
I decided on a picture of a
little one I am a second mama to.
I also chose one photo of my kitten
because she is most definitely CUTE!
I have no children,
except all of my friend's kids,
who I am second mama to.
I decided on a picture of a
little one I am a second mama to.
I also chose one photo of my kitten
because she is most definitely CUTE!
Enjoy!

Go here to check out some more pictures...



4 comments:
What an adorable photo. I love the boots!
So cute! I love the kitty photo though.... great composition!
super cute. wow!
Hi Jen. I found your blog off of a link 'Pray for the Deans.' Now that I'm on your blog I feel a little embarrassed like I'm invading your privacy. I haven't gone back to read your story so I'm not sure where you're at with your struggle with infertility. I just wanted to send you a hug and tell you...I'm so sorry. It sucks. It's the hardest thing I've ever gone through. We are so blessed and after pursuing IVF we have beautiful twin babies. I also live on the central coast. Anyway, just want to say I'm sorry you've had to feel that pain. Looks like you have amazing friends. And your photography is beautiful!
Post a Comment