I have been following my lovely Best Friend's Photo Blog.
She is the bomb diggity. No Joke.
She gives out assignments,
and her assignment this week was to pick one of my favorite pictures.
Because I am a rebel...
I am choosing two.
One from a couple months back and one from this past week.
From This Week
She gives out assignments,
and her assignment this week was to pick one of my favorite pictures.
Because I am a rebel...
I am choosing two.
One from a couple months back and one from this past week.
From This Week
From Several Weeks Ago.
To Be Quite Honest...
I am not sure that these are my ALL time favorites,
BUT
if I think about it too hard, my head would explode!
To Be Quite Honest...
I am not sure that these are my ALL time favorites,
BUT
if I think about it too hard, my head would explode!

5 comments:
all amazing! And you cheat, bu get special treatment being my besti!
You put two on yours...:p
that second one w/ the hats is AWESOME!
These are both awesome! I really love the one on the bed - how cute. BTW, I just found you through your bestie's blog and I love your work. I'm now following and look forward to seeing more. And if you want more challenges...just let me know - I have a page full of challenges.
Too Cute!!!
Post a Comment