Sooooo....
As you obviously can see, writing has not been easy for me as of late.
I haven't blogged for 3 months now.
In some ways, I have stopped writing in order to compartmentalize...
break life down a bit, so I can get back to the basics.
In other ways, I have not written in order to not think.
Shut down a bit.
Since finding out the news from the doctor and starting our new adventure,
I have been much more wary to put my thoughts, words, heart...on paper.
It is very vulnerable for me.
A peek into my heart, soul, the depths of me.
In order to protect my heart, which had been deeply wounded,
I just quit cold turkey.
Cold Turkey is highly over-rated!
It worked for that season, but I am in a new season now.
It is time to write again.
Hope again...
Share my heart, life again...
Believe the best for my life again...
So...here we go again!
As you obviously can see, writing has not been easy for me as of late.
I haven't blogged for 3 months now.
In some ways, I have stopped writing in order to compartmentalize...
break life down a bit, so I can get back to the basics.
In other ways, I have not written in order to not think.
Shut down a bit.
Since finding out the news from the doctor and starting our new adventure,
I have been much more wary to put my thoughts, words, heart...on paper.
It is very vulnerable for me.
A peek into my heart, soul, the depths of me.
In order to protect my heart, which had been deeply wounded,
I just quit cold turkey.
Cold Turkey is highly over-rated!
It worked for that season, but I am in a new season now.
It is time to write again.
Hope again...
Share my heart, life again...
Believe the best for my life again...
So...here we go again!

1 comment:
Praise the Lord for new seasons! I'm excited to see what your heart has to say :)
Post a Comment