I seem to be at a loss for words lately, so pictures will have to do.
We had the privilege of watching some of our friends' kids this week.
I am always looking for fun opportunities to take pictures, and well...
They are super fun!
We had the privilege of watching some of our friends' kids this week.
I am always looking for fun opportunities to take pictures, and well...
They are super fun!
I love brothers! I love when families have two or more of the same gender...I have a sister,
and I think it is the best thing
in the whole wide world!
.jpg)
I obviously have more pictures of the oldest...
Although he is older, he is more apprehensive.
He takes things a bit slower, while his brother jumps into everything feet first.
He barely stood still long enough for me to get one picture of him :p
.jpg)
We were in the chicken coop.
While his brother was running around grabbing the baby chickens by their neck,
he preferred to sit atop the barrel
and observe with caution.
Another example of the little one's fearlessness.
We were looking at the guinea pig and petting him.
Before we knew it, he literally dove into the cage.
Of course, I took a picture then took the top off to get him out.
He was smiling ear to ear.

2 comments:
Jen, I was secretly hoping you would have some pictures...and wow! You really captured their personalities! I love it! Thanks so so much!
I love these boys so much! So fun!
Post a Comment