Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Hijacked...

Dear Readers,

I see my owner typing on this blog thing constantly, so I thought in my little red headed mind that this is the perfect forum to present my petition...Some might say I am "hijacking" the blog. You can decide.

You see...they think I am just a guinea pig... A small...(well, they call me chubby) , little (well, over-sized) rodent. Little do they know that I am a highly intellectual, well written pig of the guinea kind. Recently, there has been a HUGE change in MY house that has really torqued my cookie. See picture below...

They call her ashes...I like to call her slashes. I know what these killing machines were designed for. This is an outrage! I have made bubble popping, vacuum cleaner sounds long enough...it is time to stand up for myself! The kitten must go! See the picture below...again, point in case. She looks all sweet and cuddly trying to kiss me. She is just sniffing me, sizing me up, so when she gets big enough, she can take a chunk out of my plump little hiney. It is time for Booger to stand up for her rights...
save the guinea pig!

Do not be fooled by those cute, huge eyes or the smallness of her frame. She is a killer I tell you...killer. All those in favor say I!!!!!!

Sincerely,
The real Queen of this House
Booger

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Super cute.

neverenoughcoffee said...

http://www.vegsource.com/talk/humor/messages/7192.html

Anonymous said...

I want to cry cause I'm laughing so hard. Booger you are too cute!