Attention: America's Top Model...
You seem to have lost your model.
Lucky for you...I found him, and I married him!
I may be biased, but I do think my husband
is possibly the best looking man on the face of the earth.
You seem to have lost your model.
Lucky for you...I found him, and I married him!
I may be biased, but I do think my husband
is possibly the best looking man on the face of the earth.


Splish Splash ...We were taking a bath.
We pulled out the slip and slide today, and we had a blast.
Errr I mean the kids had a blast!

Reason 9, 476 that I love my house...the goats.
We pulled out the slip and slide today, and we had a blast.
Errr I mean the kids had a blast!


Reason 9, 476 that I love my house...the goats.

And some yumminess...Just in case you were still hungry.


2 comments:
oh so cute! We had lots of fun with you guys, and Yes, Brian is very handsome!
You are such an amazing photographer!
Post a Comment