Saturday, May 9, 2009

Instead of Sleeping...

I am posting pictures from our evening...
We had a family that we love over for dinner and a game night.
I know I say this a lot, but there will be lots of pictures.
I really enjoy taking them, so I have a really difficult time picking my favorites.
This leads to the posting of LOTS of pictures.
I'm sure you don't mind :p
Beautiful Girl...so much to her. Sometimes, I look in her eyes and see a piece of me.
So Strong!

I love that God made sisters.

Luckily, there were no collisions...a couple close calls.

Squishy Face
Brian set up our Hammock

They also set up a target and did some shooting with the air soft gun.


Tell me which one is your favorite. Mine are the 1st and 3rd.

Now, even after I am done posting pictures...
I am still yet to be tired. I have a lot on my mind.

Tomorrow is Mother's Day...
In this season of my life, it is possibly one of the most difficult days out of the year for me. A very difficult day to go to church. Everywhere I go are mommies...mommies which I love BTW, but it is just another reminder that I am not there yet. I will need lots of grace tomorrow.

Good thing the Lord has a storehouse...just for me :)

P.s. These are the kids I get to hang out with this summer! YEAH!

No comments: