Oh my gosh she is BEAUTIFUL!!! Congratulations, I am so happy for you guys!!! Can't wait to see more pictures and hear all about your new adventure of being parents to your precious baby girl! :D
We are a couple following after Jesus, learning to live in the grace of imperfection, trudging through the muddy waters of infertility, and believing in miracles as we wait. We have one beautiful daughter through the miracle of adoption, and we are starting the process to grow our family again.
7 comments:
So happy! I am such a proud auntie!!!
Yay! She's gorgeous! So excited for you guys!
Congrats to you and Brian!! She is BEAUTIFUL and her name is absolutely perfect. So happy for you three!
Scott Buetzow
Beautiful baby, beautiful mama, beautiful family! Amen!
Congratulations on your beautiful baby girl! God is so good!
Oh my gosh she is BEAUTIFUL!!! Congratulations, I am so happy for you guys!!! Can't wait to see more pictures and hear all about your new adventure of being parents to your precious baby girl! :D
She is so, so beautiful.
Post a Comment