Monday, January 31, 2011

iheart faces

Photobucket


This will be my first time entering a photo on iheart faces.
This is my favorite photo of the Booskie this month.
This is indeed my favorite Face picture of January.
I love the detail and intensity of her eyes in this shot.


6 comments:

Excellent Parent said...

Stunning JEN! Im so glad you are doing I heart faces. Horray!

Wendhy said...

Welcome to IHF. It is so fun! Your photo is beautiful :)

www.wendhyjeffers.com/blog

penandview said...

What a great first post. :) I love a good black and white and the light on her face is beautiful!
Read your little "about me"...love SLO--I have lots of friends who are from there. And I love Jesus. His Father will be faithful in showing you how much he loves you. Trust him even when it hurts to do so. You are so very important to him.

Ashley Sisk said...

This is a precious photo - love the black and white.

Erin Farrell Speer said...

What a sweet little face she has and such serious eyes!

Unknown said...

Wow! Her eyes really draw you in!!