Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Kids, Kids, Kids...

Some Recent Photos, since I haven't posted in flippin' FOREVER!

Exhibit #1: The Lil' Linns.... We always love our time with them :)
Those Smiles melt me...

Even this one!

I think this is a good look for D!


Exhibit #2: I took 12 monkeys to Sacramento! We had a blast!
Boys Being...Boys!


Swimming...

Visiting the Capitol...

Panning for Gold! This is seriously addictive...no joke. I can understand "gold fever!"

Ate Chocolate Covered Grasshoppers...I got a leg stuck in my tooth...ahem...

The "surprise event"... We took the kids Roller Skating!

Ok... More pictures and updates to come....
Life has been
Well...
Interesting
As of Late.

As a result, the blog has been low on my priority list.
So...For whoever is still reading, looking.
Please forgive me for my absence.

I need to write.
I need to take more photos.
I need to hope more...
I need to do a lot of things.
AND
You have to start somewhere.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Love you, glad to read you again...you can add you need to invite me over again... :)

Karen, Scott, and Jared said...

Hi Jen! I stumbled onto your blog awhile ago, and I love it. I have often been encouraged by your words and Scripture, and think you are a great writer, and an awesome photographer. :-) I can't help but comment on this since you came to Sacramento! Glad you had a fun time, and I especially love that you went roller skating...one of my favorite things to do as a kid. Congrats on 4 years of being Mrs. Dean. :-)

Excellent Parent said...

I wish you were my teacher when I was growing up!

Anne said...

Thanks for the picture update! I love your pictures, so I get excited when you post new ones. Sure was good to hang out with you yesterday! Love you!