Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Preparing...

So...Many have asked what we do while we are waiting.

In the next couple of days,
I would like to share with you some of the little things that we have done
to get ready for baby Dean.

Photo #1:

You will quickly notice a common theme...
I love owls. I think they are artsy, splendid, yumminess...
therefore, owls are sprinkled throughout my home decor.
How amazing is it that I found this owl bouncer?
Super cute right?
Even cuter with a yummy baby in it!

Also, here are some pictures I took of my friend's little girl...Hope.
She let me play dress up with some of my favorite newborn outfits that I have waiting for my little girl some day.




She likes to be held...see what happens when you put her down :/

Both the Moore kids:)


More photos to come of things we have done to prepare for Baby Dean...Be Ready!

5 comments:

Excellent Parent said...

what great pictuers! That skirt is delicious, I love that hot pink!

Kayla Van Patten said...

Graco has a whole owl line this year!!! it's ADORABLE!!!! I'm using it for my next for sure!

Kelly said...

I found your blog through a friends' blog. I just wanted to encourage you. We too have been through the process of infertilit/ adoption, it can be a long hard road but have HOPE! We are about to embark on our second adoption. God is in control and His plan is perfect :) Feel free to ready my blog. The first entry is the "story" God Bless!
http://kelly-lifetimes.blogspot.com/

Rachel said...

I love Owls too. I am praying for you guys and your family to be.

Anonymous said...

:D This makes me happy!