Saturday, February 27, 2010

Dorky Deans...

So... Would you like to know what an average time spent with the Deans might look like?
Here are a couple photos from the past couple days.

Friday Night @ our House looked like this...Note the fort Brian set up for the nerf gun war.

Note Brian's seriously intense face...he was taking this serious!
He was shooting marshmallows and darts with his home-made marshmallow shooter

Mary even Got a gun!


The girls set up my laundry sorter as a protection... Do you think they're having fun?


"cheese Gromitt!"

Onto Day two:

What do you do on a rainy day?
If you live in my house... you play in the rain.
We literally went full into the river flowing through our backyard.
We were soaked.




Check out that rainbow!
A good reminder that God's promises stand true now and forever!

P.s. I think we are little kids stuck in grown up bodies? Any Thoughts?

3 comments:

Excellent Parent said...

oh how I miss you!

Unknown said...

So, I will be coming over this weekend...date? time? LOVE your whole house. And love the pics :)

Yvonne said...

I love living with the Deans!