I am officially a bad blogger, so I commit today to posting more often:)
In the mean time, here is a purging of photos to get you updated...
In the mean time, here is a purging of photos to get you updated...

Our Last trip for the summer was to the Paso Robles Children's Museum. We had a blast!



My summer has ended, and school has started...I feel like I haven't come up for a breath of air since the week before school started. It has been extremely busy. I enjoyed my summer so much with the Caffees. They are an incredible family and a picture for Brian and I of what we want our family to look like.
We got to watch this little one for the first time recently...She is a bundle of life. Her personality is huge, and we fell in love with her little upside down smile and noises. I couldn't resist putting up pictures...She is just so stinkin' cute.
At the children's museum...This hands down was the favorite of the exhibits...we spent almost an our watching the balls float and letting our hair blow in the wind.

Our house has been filled with animals lately. Above is my friend's sweet dog Lucy...Below...Ms. Ashes. She is growing like a weed, but the vet thinks she is going to be a small cat. Yeah!

OK...promise I won't be a slacker any more...More blogs to follow:)

2 comments:
Yay! My little blog feed has been missing you. Glad you're back!
Oh, what a sweet picture of our Lucy! :-)
Post a Comment